GrantsOur grant application period is currently closed.
Thank you for your interest in our grants program! Our 2019 grant cycle is currently closed. Applications for the 2020 cycle will be accepted beginning in June 2020.
We have identified the following fields of interest for funding:
1) Low Cost Spay/Neuter Programs
2) Feral/Community Cat Programs
3) Wildlife Protection, Education and Rehabilitation Programs
To be considered for a grant from Ohio Animal Foundation an organization must:
- Be an Ohio-based 501(c)3 nonprofit organization in good standing. We do not provide funding to individuals.
- Submit a completed application. Click the link below to download a copy of the grant application (PDF file).
Process and Timeline
Applications will be accepted beginning June 1, 2020 and must be received by Ohio Animal Foundation by September 1, 2020. All applications will be reviewed and evaluated by our Grants Committee. The Grants Committee then makes funding recommendations to the full Ohio Animal Foundation Board of Directors at our October board meeting. Grant recipients will be sent a grant award letter, which must be signed and returned by November 30, 2020. Grant funds will be issued by December 31, 2020, for use the following year. A short grant report will be required when grant funds are spent, or by January 31, 2022.